In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Yep

Nothing beats a clean and smooth animation. Nice trailer.

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad the animation looked good :)

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

You had me at quack

I'll just quote 'Teshla' and say that I too haven't been laughing much lately from any flashes here, till now that is. I won't go much deeper into how and why and into what specific details had me lulzing, it's easier to show my gratitude by saying "it was fun, great job".

So, it was fun. Great job.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Neat

Well you're a fantastic animator and judging by how incompetent I am in comparison I can only suggest ideas. Filler or not, I'd like see you develop this idea further and perhaps have Mr. Nicholas Cage displayed in different manners, say a normal trip to the coffee-shop and he comes across a silly old bum juggling three baboons for some change.

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

It's a repost

So you've uploaded the same thing twice, you fixed a bit if the sound effects, but that ogre still has a very indecisive face-tattoo that for each scene switches sides for some reason.

For people who haven't seen this earlier as a different upload, it's very easy to just say "good job, well-made", but for us that have seen this already and it's even front-paged for some reason, you'd think the standard would be almost top-notch or way higher. I'll hand at most a 4/10 and rank the flash a 2 - because rank 2 describes this perfectly as "Nothing too new or interesting".

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

cool stuff

I like the style, and yes.. like so many others I suppose, I too like the facial expressions. I happen to like the beat as well, and as the red link pops up always makes me slightly giggle.

Don't Eat the Choco Bunny Don't Eat the Choco Bunny

The Background Sound

I hear a Youtube-poop.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yessir

Piconormal Activity Piconormal Activity

well well

It's more original than the others I've seen thus far. I enjoyed these few seconds on this animation more than the others due to their for-ever-going generic concepts of "epic battles" and anime-interpretations with tits, ass, and bad guys that all of them always appear to be mentally deranged. This is more simple and it's based on a movie-concept but rather humorous nonetheless.

Thank god it's not another tit-ass-evil-anime animation. Well done, you deserved my 10/10 and a vote of 5.

Big Ass Bear Big Ass Bear

Meh

For no real reason, I'll rate it 5 and a 10/10.

But if there has to be any reason, it was the transcending from "oh yippie I'm out in the forest, hunting with my dad, what a load of fun" to "the bear had a big fucking pussy".

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

Overall

That's some pretty funny shit. Courtesy 10/10. Didn't laugh my ass off but it was very interesting to watch.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Something is wrong

I tend to be more optimistic, this was entirely better than the first two, all the comedic emphasizing of different aspects in the creating and the result is all funny to me. I like it and it doesn't rot out the concept, this episode was refreshing.