Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

It's really nice, I have to play more

It's really well done of you, I do like how there's a story to follow instead of just:
Beginning > Place towers > Next Level > Upgrade Towers > The end

- However, it would be really, really, really fine and dandy if you could just toss some Mute-option into the game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This was a lot of fun

It was fun just upgrading everything to max and repositioning the cannons all the time, I liked it a lot. I happen to like formations and repositioning the missile-cannons was just beautiful once they started fire off at the enemy. Very funny game, I'll be playing this quite a lot

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

Hah!

You know, some where in my own little mind I had foreseen something like this to occur - and since it did, full 10 and a good ol' 5 for it - I've always had a crush for deceitful ploys like this.

Block Breaker 1.00 Block Breaker 1.00

Well...

You did put work into it and the graphics are smooth, well-polished so to speak. The slide of the pad makes it harder to manoeuvre the pad but I guess that's all-right for a challenge. The music was pretty fitting on another notice.

Nothing I would recommend others to play or applaud but it's very good for an unprofessional putting it up here.

Particle Storm V1.2 Particle Storm V1.2

That shut panel

1. You can only perform actions separately and have to re-open that panel for each and every time.

2. You don't explain why you need to collect and the concept of this game.

- Simply put, some facts aren't blatantly obvious so you can just create a butt-load of functions without explaining what they do and why they should be used. It's great your instructions explain the most brutally basic things but uh, they don't tell me very much what for they exist or why they are being in use.

As for the shut panel, this thing is very annoying. I just assume to find something to collect before enemy reaches my big blue ball of something, then I try to attack. You don't have much time to collect so the first mission is easily accomplished by just letting them run into your blue ball of something, and there's no way to tell how much percentage of duration it has measured in Health-points or such, not in any visually blatant way anyhow, if that little energy-core is supposed to show then you should really consider some kind of health-bar instead for this, the core's emanating pulse doesn't change or show any difference there in size either. Nothing is alerting what is left of the duration.

In some other aspect I can understand it's supposed to be relatively hard but I gotta admit that I suck at it real bad because the first level didn't make any sense to me. Letting the enemy just run into the blue ball of something was probably the easiest solution at first wave because it never got destroyed from doing so or lost anything by any actual measures. Second wave the blue ball of something stood against nearly all enemies without dying, it died eventually though, show the blue ball of something has some kind of duration and isn't indestructible. Just for this lack of information and impractical utilities I'll go with a 4, simply because there's a lot of work put into it. Otherwise it'd go to at most a 1 for being just a submission itself.

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

Those tits seem to be breathing

I try testing all kinds of games occasionally, and for this genre I assume this is stimulating nonetheless. But for each mission, every single woman here had breasts that kept moving on their own as if they had lungs. Overall, decent.

Last Shot Last Shot

Bleeding ears

The sounds stack on each other for each new map, eventually I had to mute it to endure the game. Play-wise I can only say it was a tiny bit of fun, also I think the hotkey's for weaponry, that close-combat army knife should always be default on number 1 while the other numbers are filled automatically by new weapons. Also I think there should be some hotkey to turn off the sound or higher/lower quality instead of having to do that in the beginning of the game.

EON EON

True pleasure

It's been a while since I had let my brain grind on issues and problem-solving, this game stimulated me on that matter. All levels completed and every single one of them was fun doing. Best puzzle I've come across in ages.

miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+ miniTowerDefencePlus mTD+

It's all good, addictive and intriguing

It's easily a 10, I got addicted once I got started. I reached 40 regular and 26 on expert, reaching those expert levels to first finish many regulars first though. I don't see any reason for anyone to write a review if they haven't tried all features of the game, I've used every single tower and each map has different use of each tower. On some maps I would do a combo of poison and ice towers, and further into the game I'd just smack a bunch of super towers into it. I started on the first few maps with fast towers in combo with basic towers, simply because the fast towers rocked and basic towers didn't cost much to upgrade and still did a decent amount of damage. I did though not understand the purpose of the achievements, if it was added by Fulp that in-game achievements would show up as achievements in NG then somehow it would matter less what the achievements did, since this is not the case I think the achievements should somehow compensate this with some advantage, a minor extra percentage to damage or bonuses to any other features.

LONG STORY SHORT: Good game overall, achievements didn't make sense to me.

The Last Frontier The Last Frontier

I liked it

But there are a few flaws that concerns me.

1. You can't change quality of graphics - During greater battles it tends to start lagging

2. You can't turn off one specific sound, if you want it to be quiet you need can only press one button to silence all of it.

3. You can't save your progress through-out the game, you must always win one round before it saves.

4. You can't see how far you've progressed. Which is pretty crucial for round-wise tactical defend-your-blaha-games.

Also I don't like how you can sell your troops but don't know which one of them that will be sold, one of them can have reached lvl 7 while you have another that is only lvl 2, and you sincerely hope the lvl 2 is sold but looses the lvl 7 one anyway.