In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Yep

Nothing beats a clean and smooth animation. Nice trailer.

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad the animation looked good :)

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

You had me at quack

I'll just quote 'Teshla' and say that I too haven't been laughing much lately from any flashes here, till now that is. I won't go much deeper into how and why and into what specific details had me lulzing, it's easier to show my gratitude by saying "it was fun, great job".

So, it was fun. Great job.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Neat

Well you're a fantastic animator and judging by how incompetent I am in comparison I can only suggest ideas. Filler or not, I'd like see you develop this idea further and perhaps have Mr. Nicholas Cage displayed in different manners, say a normal trip to the coffee-shop and he comes across a silly old bum juggling three baboons for some change.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

It's really nice, I have to play more

It's really well done of you, I do like how there's a story to follow instead of just:
Beginning > Place towers > Next Level > Upgrade Towers > The end

- However, it would be really, really, really fine and dandy if you could just toss some Mute-option into the game.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This was a lot of fun

It was fun just upgrading everything to max and repositioning the cannons all the time, I liked it a lot. I happen to like formations and repositioning the missile-cannons was just beautiful once they started fire off at the enemy. Very funny game, I'll be playing this quite a lot

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

Hah!

You know, some where in my own little mind I had foreseen something like this to occur - and since it did, full 10 and a good ol' 5 for it - I've always had a crush for deceitful ploys like this.

Count to three and DIE Count to three and DIE

Det var väl fint

5/5, 10/10, just for the heck of it

I, briefly, enjoy the look that the mouse is giving the cat (and vice versa). Well done.

Johannek responds:

JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT? NOOOoo YOU NEED TO MEAN IT!
haha tack rexonius, jag uppskattar det :)

Courage the Cowardly Dog Courage the Cowardly Dog